The following determine who you are not alone as an investor, but as a person and determines the degree of success that you ultimately experience in life.
The Japanese use the same word for crisis and opportunity. Because they believe in a crisis comes opportunity.
This is clearly a CRA-ZY housing now. Property sitting for months and months. Foreclosure hits all-time highs. Mortgage companies in default. And no end in sight. Many people are downright afraid of? even some investors!
How about you? Are you afraid of the terrible Excited?
I think? Do you have an idea what unique and exciting time in your life you do? It is perhaps the most profitable time you will ever encounter as an investor. Although I am not responsible for the routing of the housing market to remain so on the head? The fact remains? The markets get volatile? The decisions are taken by fear and emotion is not logical? The more the "flock" begins in one direction? And the more is the chance for you - the actual investor to help motivated sellers with creative solutions and, of course, outrageously profitable offerings.
Honestly, I'm envious.
Now my family and I are in the process of the founding of Saint Augustine, Florida? I am on the edge a little. But he can not wait to dive head first into the yard! Remember? What is the essence of real estate investing? Motivated seller, of course.
The market is crazy? This motivates them? And the more options you have. And no? no opportunity to hunt for desperate homeowners. But one way to find solutions, where mortgage brokers, brokers and banks have failed. Think win-win scenario.
Mirrors can be dead now. Depending on your company? some other strategies, than busters started 5 years ago? can also die. So what! If you hear this slight investors fear to scream and cry? But the same people who only know how to play a card and now the mirror is not handy, screaming like Chicken Little.
Remember? Crisis is opportunity.
Why do you hear? Firstly, because I do not want you to miss a great opportunity, you may very well never recover. I do not want you with an engine capacity of the herd and head for the ones you need to March full speed ahead!
And secondly?
The housing needs you. So many mortgage brokers hard-working homeowners misled. The agents can not in any way to help them. The banks do not save.
This is really your time to shine. Solutions, if anyone sees only problems. And the opportunity to see, instead of a crisis.
Whether you're investing for a long time, or you are just starting, I really hope that this message speaks to you in any way. As this chapter in the history of Real Estate is in contrast to what we've seen before and which we can not see. And what does it really define you as an investor and as a person.
Langganan:
Posting Komentar (Atom)
0 komentar:
Posting Komentar